SniperSpy is an advanced way for parents and employers to monitor computer activity. This software contains all the latest features that will help gather the information you need to enforce punishments.
No one likes to be caught in the act of mischievous behavior, but sometimes it is necessary because some of these choices can lead to lifelong consequences.
Why Parents Use Computer Monitoring Software
Parents do not want to hinder their children by keeping them in a protective bubble. However, the internet is a world that is filled with negativity, and there are so many possibilities when it comes to engaging in activity that is not acceptable. Therefore, it is important that parents have a way to ensure their children are safe when working on a computer.
SniperSpy works hard to give parents the tools they need, because they understand parenting is a hard job. Thousands of individuals have turned to SniperSpy because of their advanced software and superior customer service.
Here is an overview of the features that SniperSpy has to offer.
- All computer monitoring is done from a remote location so the user never has to know they are being monitored.
- LIVE Screenshots: Allows the account holder to take instant screenshots and review them in real time.
- Website History: records a log of websites that are visited that can be viewed in the online control panel.
- Facebook Monitoring: Have access to screenshots, history, and keystrokes of all Facebook visits.
- Chat Conversations: Recording of full chat conversations on major messenger services.
- LIVE Keystrokes: You can view keystrokes in the LIVE control panel as they are being typed.
- Profanity Alert Logs: Receive alerts anytime a page is visited that contains obscene words or other types of profanity.
- Browse Remote Files: All logs can be downloaded and viewed from a remote computer.
- Application Usage Logs: View which applications are used, as well as start and stop times.
Filtering and Control Features
SniperSpy allows you to block forbidden activities, as well as send commands to the computer from a remote location.
- Web Filter: You can determine which sites are acceptable, and which ones need to be blocked.
- App Filter: You can filter and block apps through the online control panel.
- Social Media Filter: Filter and Block any or all social sites that you do not want to be accessed.
- Chat IM Filter: Ability to block all major chat services.
- Time Control: Set time limits that the computer is allowed to be used through the online control panel.
- Launch Application or URL: Launch apps or web address on the monitored computer from a remote location.
- Reboot / Shutdown / Logoff: Send a command from a remote location that will shut down the monitored computer.
- Remote Uninstall: Once you are finished monitoring the computer, you can do a remote uninstall.
SniperSpy knows what their customers want and need when it comes to monitoring computer activity. They continue to update and add new features as advancements are made. SinperSpy has your back when you’re not around.